What is Amara?s vision and values?
- What is Amara's vision and values?
- The Amara vision is to be recognised as a leading Asian integrated lifestyle Group, with premium brands that exude the value, quality and style of our product offerings, and a warm and personalised service that goes beyond the expectations of our customers. Our core values embody an innovative and creative spirit, daring to dream and constantly keeping up with trends. We are committed to providing a quality and superior integrated lifestyle product, delivered with the utmost professionalism and that special touch of Asian hospitality.
- What does the Amara Brand represent?
- We are a home-grown integrated lifestyle group principally engaged in three business areas, namely, hotel investment and management, property investment and development, and specialty restaurants and food services. Amara is recognised as a creator of premium, innovative hospitality products. Please click here for a list of our brands.
- What business sectors are Amara in?
- Amara is a home-grown integrated lifestyle group principally engaged in three business areas, namely, Hotel Investment and Management, Property Investment and Development and Specialty Restaurants and Food Services.
Hotel Investment and Management
Amara owns and operates Amara Singapore, a 388-room city-centre hotel that is conveniently located next to Tanjong Pagar MRT Station in the thriving Central Business District; and Amara Sanctuary Resort, Sentosa, a boutique resort with 140 beautifully designed guest rooms, Courtyard and Verandah suites, Larkhill Terrace suites as well as villas. Regionally, the Group's portfolio also encompasses the 250-room Amara Bangkok and the Amara Signature Shanghai, a 343-room hotel, retail centre and office building. Amara Signature Shanghai is expected to open by the end of 2016. Property Investment and Management
The Group's Property Investment and Development portfolio includes 100 AM, the only full-fledged shopping centre in the west-end of Central Business District and 100 AM Medical.Offices. Amara has also developed properties such as the prime Killiney 118 and the highly successful executive condominium development, CityLife @ Tampines. Specialty Restaurants and Food Services
The Group's Specialty Restaurants and Food Services business, which complements the Hotel Investment and Management segment, includes the award-winning Thanying Restaurant and Silk Road Restaurant.
- Is Amara looking to explore business opportunities overseas?
- 250-room Amara Bangkok opened in 2015 and the Amara Signature Shanghai, a 343-room hotel, retail centre and office building is scheduled to open by the end of 2016. We will continually look at opportunities to broaden our overseas presence and expand our brand reach.
- What are Amara's plans for future growth?
- Both hospitality and property segments are our twin engines of growth. We will continue to drive these two segments, delivering revenue that is incremental and sustainable. Overall, we will grow the Amara brand as a leading premier integrated lifestyle group in the region. For all segments, we will look at where the market potential lies and consider opportunities to maintain a diverse portfolio of complementary businesses to build a stable base of sustainable returns.
- Does Amara have a dividend policy?
- We currently do not have a fixed dividend policy. The dividend paid each year will depend on factors that include our profit level, cash position and future cash needs. We will continue to look into redeploying surplus funds into higher yielding business areas to enhance shareholders’ value. Amara believes in rewarding our shareholders. With increased prospects for our business, depending on how the Group performs at the end of each financial year, we will examine ways to reward our shareholders who have loyally supported us.
- Where can I find Amara's filings?
- You can find them on the Singapore Exchange’s website http://www.sgx.com/